Ozark Area Events - 2017
1) March 17-19: The 50th annual Missouri White-Water Championships at Millstream Gardens is just 8 miles from the inn. We have one accommodation left so if you want a cozy cabin to come back to from a chilly day at the river you need to call soon. 573-546-2994
2) May 19-21: AV Spring Mt. Music Festival. Our annual event is becoming known as one of Missouri"s Best and what a gorgeous time of the year to visit the Dragonfly-In. 573-546-2994
3) June 9-11: Our fabulously well attended BBQ Battle, sanctioned by the prestigious St. Louis BBQ Society....Great Eats, Great Prizes for the winners, and incredible music thru out with name bands from all over the state. Book soon if you do not want to be left without a place to stay for this one! 573-546-2994
4) July 4th: Fireworks at Fort Davidson always a good time in the Valley
5) Aug.21: A Once in a Lifetime Total Solar Eclipse and the Dragonfly-In is in the path of Totality! The last time anyone in the state of Missouri saw this sight was in 1869. We are being warned that folks from all over the world will be looking for places in this path to stay to view this Awesome Event of our Universe.. It will happen just before noonand should have up to 2 mins. of total eclipse viewing... I definitely advise that you book now for this one! 573-546-2994
6) Sept.22-24: Battle of Pilot Knob RE-Enactment. ONLY HAPPENS EVERY 3 YEARS and we do not have to many how big this is.. We usually see 75,000+ visitors for this one. A stay at the Dragonfly puts you only a few miles from all the action yet out of the line of fire for a wonderfully relaxing get away!
We will book early for this one as all places in the Valley fill up.. 573-546-2994